Saturday, July 30, 2022

How I get Started with Online Job

I became interested with online job since 2018. My two Bestfriends Janice and Jean tell me about this work and Jean invited me to have a training at Davao at her house. I decided to at her house last December 2018 but I stayed only for 2 days. But I want to come back  after new years celebration. But not lucky because my partner didn't support me for what I want to. Time passed by, Pandemic has come all over the world and we badly affected that time. And maybe last year I always see Jean's post on Facebook about Online Job. I started a conversation almost everyday with my husband not supporting me last year 2018. I always remind him "kung supportive ka lang sana at hindi mo ako blinackmailπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,nasa online world na sana ako, sana kahit pandemic may work din ako". Tahimik lang naman siya pag sinasabi kong ganun.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚. Fast forward, one day Jean message me if I am interested to work with her at Cambodia. Of Course I'm very much interestedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,lalo na 40 na sahod. But sa isip ko naman I'm not qualified and also ang asawa ko na not supportive baka ayaw pa rin ako suportahan. Pero dahil sa pursigido ang bestfriend ko to help me, sino pa ba aayaw sa offer? I  talk to my husband sincerely and he understand this time, that this is not only for me but also for our kids. That's why I need to learn and have training about SEO and online job. Lahat ng hardships haharapin mapasok lang ang online world.




People Influence me And my Inspiration to venture with Online Job.



She is Jean Palabrica my best friend who is my first inspiration na pasukin ang online world. She influence me, encourage me what an online world is. And now she is my  trainer, and my teacher on SEO studies namin. A very Thoughtful friend, down to earth, willing to help others. Meet my SEO trainer, Jean D. PalabricaπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“.Thank you for being my teacher and a trainer.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ 





One of my inspiration also is my best friend Janice Berbano. Pinili nya rin ang online work and now full time mom pa. Kaya kahit nasa bahay at nagbabantay kay baby she has a work pa rin. Very inspiring din ang story ni Inday on how she stated online job. Thankful to have them as my bestfriends.



Why Online Job?

 One of the benefits of home-based jobs is that you are not only confined to your home. You can choose to work in other places as long as you have a good Internet connection. If your lifestyle requires you to move around, then getting a home-based online job is more sensible.


My experience with Online Job Tools

    About my experience with online job tools is not that easy, sometimes a forgot what to do. But practice makes more perfect. We have use Zoom and Google meet everytime we have a meeting online.


Off Page SEO Works/Training

    Off Page SEO also called offsite SEO. I learn a lot about our training on how link builder works. We started Blog Commenting on other sites with our promoted link.


Me After 5 years

    I have this vision that after 5 years working online , I can support financially my 3 kids on their schools, I can help my family financially, I can help some of relatives, I have my own Motor lang muna. And I will  be an expert on SEO and on other online job.

SEO Online Study Plan 

    My SEO Online Study Plan for the next two years? Maybe can have my own Website with my business. As of now I want to focus on how and what is all about online job. I want to explore. 

    

   

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I get Started with Online Job

Popular Posts